Kitchen Chronicles : Garden Salad

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Before summer started, I had this thinking that my body was okay and I'm not fat in any way. Yes, I wasn't THAT fat but I was definitely unhealthy. To make things worse, I committed myself to the GM diet program without prior preparation nor was I fully educated about the whole thing.  I did lose a lot of weight but I think it only made my body's state worse!

A couple of months after that, I realized that I'm not getting any younger and therefore should be living and eating healthier. I started engaging in physical activities, from Zumba to Boing to the Ab Ripper workout. Eventually, I changed my eating habits too and it involved less fast food and more home-cooked/prepared meals. Yay!

And that's what I'll be sharing today, my go-to weekday salad recipe!

Ingredients
  • Lettuce
  • Onions
  • Tomatoes
  • Cucumber
  • Eggs
Just toss everything together and top it off with your favorite salad dressing! I personally love Honey Mustard, it goes well with this combination. I also love the fact that it's so easy to make and I can come up with one even if I wake up an hour before work! If you want some protein with it, you can add meat but that'll take longer to prepare.

There you have it, easy right? I wouldn't have suggested it if it wasn't easy as I'm a kitchen noob myself. Lol. Have a great week ahead!









- See more at: http://ochibernadas.blogspot.com/2013/07/everyday-it-will-rain.html#sthash.3e6DdMme.dpu
f
 photo newsig_zps61fb364d.png








- See more at: http://ochibernadas.blogspot.com/2013/07/everyday-it-will-rain.html#sthash.3e6DdMme.dpuf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget