Give Me Boots, Get Me Boys

Saturday, July 13, 2013

I promised myself that 2013 was supposed to be my year for financial wellness, I guess I'd have to move it to 2014. Ugh! Not because of all the unnecessary purchases, but, well, uhm, yeah. The unnecessary purchases are part of it too, but I also moved to a different apartment so that's another thing. If you also follow me on Twitter/Instagram, I got myself a new phone last week. So, with all of those, I don't think I'm on my way to financial wellness. I promise to do better next year!

Back to these lovely babies I got here! While waiting for my phone to be activated last week, we were walking around the mall and my impulses got the best of me. 



The boots I got from So! FAB, the jeans are from Terranova. I think the boots are pretty justifiable because I was preparing for the rainy season! Everyone knows how awful the rainy season is in Manila, it's god-awful-terrible! Don't believe me? Check this out! The jeans were really unnecessary, I just bought them so I can pair something else that's new when I wear the boots. Lol.  

I also haven't bought a new pair of jeans in 2 years so...this is me trying to justify why I purchased a new pair. Hahaha!




I'm excited to wear this combination! I promise an outfit post when I get to do so! That's it for now. I'm going back to watching Dexter re-runs and my bowl of cereal--awesome Friday night. Yaaay!

Enjoy the weekend!


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget