Trying Out Jack Daniels Chicken Wings From 24 Chicken PH

Friday, August 07, 2020

Before I even begin to extensively talk about this new discovery, I just want to remind everyone--whatever our cravings are, please stay home. I know I write about food all the time and some of you may want to try them and i get that--but please, please always opt for delivery instead. Wash your hands before and after you get your delivery and if you have some extra, order something for your driver instead. Y'all know this already but just always, always be cautious. COVID 19 is no joke, and as much as I want you guys to enjoy everything I'm writing about, your safety is still utmost priority.

Anyway, on to today's food. Ever since I was warped into the wonderful world of ASMR mukbang, chicken wings has always been included in my sleep playlist. And yes, ASMR helps me fall asleep is that weird lol. Aside from sashimi, sushi and every type of raw seafood, I was always amazed at how they can consume huge amount of food and still remain so skinny so I've always wanted to try it. When I started doing mukbangs on my channel, my first thought was--wow, I don't look as nice when I eat but you know what, whatever. So that's how I ran into today's food lol.

THE STORY
I did a chicken wings mukbang before but it turned out terrible because the wings were so unappetizing! It totally ruined the mood for me and I didn't do wings for a while. But then I discovered Kyochon and it reignited my love for chicken wings. I did not just one but two consecutive mukbangs lol. Anyway, before discovering Kyochon I asked my friends and followers for suggestions and 24 Chicken PH came highly recommended. Not only are they extremely budget-friendly, they also have pretty interesting flavors like Jack-Daniels to name one. 

I first saw 24 Chicken through a video by Myx's VJ Samm. She's known for discovering hole-in-the-wall food joints. Their main clientele really are college students being mainly situated along Taft and Espana, which are both hotspots for DLSU and UST students. They have pretty tight stalls which is why they're better known for their takeouts and deliveries, but as far as I know, the one in Espana also caters to customers who prefer to dine in. 
They have a ton of flavors you can choose from with half a dozen at P215-P230 and a dozen at P410-P430 depending on your chosen flavor. You can also opt to have it bone-in or boneless. And while I typically like munching on chicken bones, for my mukbang I opted to go boneless. What surprised me the most was how moist and tender the chicken was. You know that wing part wherein it has a lot of white meat in it, yeah that was so tasty and tender! I usually skip those parts because I'm a huge dark meat lover but for this mukbang, ate all of it lol. 
My personal favorites would be the Jack Daniel and the Yangnyeom! If you were to order from them, put those two up on top of your list. And I'm not just saying this as an alcoholic, the flavors were really spot on! I mean, the alcohol taste was very faint--it tastes more like soy garlic but with a faint salty taste and the secret ingredient probably doing its magic keeping all the flavors together. Have you tried 24 Chicken? If so, what's your favorite??

Budget : P500 for 2 people
Open daily : 10AM - 7PM
Check out Facebook for their locations. They're also on Grabfood!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget