Sunday Morning Rain Is Falling

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A couple of Sundays ago, my friend Tutchi asked me to accompany her to this Sunday Market so she can run her errands. Being the lazy ass that I am during weekends, I didn't really have anything productive planned so I tagged along. We went to Sidcor Sunday Market, it's located beside Eton Centris and won't be really difficult to find. I don't have a single descriptive word for what this place is because it has food, clothes, pets, toys, appliances and what not. But knowing me, of course, I focused and took photos of the food. Lol. 

If I were to coin a term, I'd say it's a melting pot of all sorts. Does that make sense? Hehehe














1. On our way to the Jungle that is Sidcor.

2. Chicharon Bulaklak, I was on some sort of diet when we went here so off limits. Sigh.

3. Another form of Chicharon with vinegar.

4. An array of food.

5. Very thick Sbarro-inspired pizza, forgot what it was called.

6. Honey from Palawan!

7. Thirst quenchers! It's pretty hot inside the tents of Sidcor, these drinks will come in handy.

8. Ilocos Empanada, I don't like the kind of empanada they have here. It lacks longganisa and the wrap was too crunchy I couldn't even bite it properly. I prefer the empanada they have at Mezza Norte, pure longganisa goodness! I miss it!

9. Tapa, the kind that's rare here in the Metro.

10. I don't know what Kinulob na Itik is, but if you do, kindly enlighten me!

11. Kakanin/Kalamay was quite aplenty at Sidcor, I miss home because of the kutsinta and I can say Sidcor has one of the most best-tasting kutsinta's I've ever had.

It was a fun trip, thought I might say the tents can get you really sweaty! I felt like they were setup too close to each other which prevents proper ventilation inside the tents. Other than that, I'm quite happy with the almost everything they had to offer. I almost bought a handy blender for P500, which is something I don't really need, but resisted the temptation eventually.

Anyhoo, that's all I have for today! Hope you're all having a great week because I am! :)

Photobucket  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget