Everyday It Will Rain

Saturday, July 20, 2013

While the other side of the world is enjoying the heat of summer sunshine, we, the people of the Philippines, have been quite under the weather for a few days now. I've learned my lesson, 3 yrs in Manila has taught me that preparing for the rainy days is not a joke AND will never be a joke when you're in Manila. Before the rainy days started ruining our weekends, I made sure that I'm prepared hence my recent purchases.

I wasn't wrong. The other day, we had this terrible rain that would leave you not wanting to get out of bed. I'm also a "dress" kind of person but the rain just wouldn't let me wear my pretty dresses that day. I thought, it was the perfect time to use le new boots. Yay!

The look was very simple and comfortable! I didn't have to worry about my feet getting wet or my thighs being cold because of the rain! I also got a lot of compliments from my co-workers as I veered away from my usual dress+ballet flats getup. 

The weather's really cray, it's better to be ready, safe and fashionable than sorry!

 photo newsig_zps61fb364d.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget