Do't Forget My Lipstick I Left It In Your Ashtray

Monday, June 24, 2013

When I was in College, my makeup staples were baby powder (I know, not even pressed powder!) and my good 'ol trusty Nivea Lip Balm and/or my Born Lippy Lip Balm. This set hasn't changed a lot, I still use baby power (you must be laughing right now.), lip gloss, cheek tint and lipstick! I evolved, you see. I now welcome color into my face with the addition of cheek tint and lip stains to my daily beauty must-haves. 

I must say since my evolution was a bit late, I've just been enjoying the seemingly endless world of colors. I am true and loyal to just 1 brand of cheek tint but my lipstick collection is a combination of cheap and expensive stuff that have impressed me over time. 

A current favorite is Avon's Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Carmen Rose. And no, I won't be be reviewing the product, there are already a lot of reviews out there. Plus, I have fugly lips sooo..

..this is more of a Carmen Rose appreciation post. Lol. 






If I had the perfect Jolie lips, I would've taken photos of myself wearing this--err, too bad I don't. Also, have you noticed how difficult photographing make-up can be? Ugh!

Anyhoo, what lippies have you been having lately? I want to see them too! Leave me a link in the comments section so I can czech them out!

Have a great week ahead, people of the intarnetz! :)

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget