No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

3 days before the year ends, and here I am, lying in bed the whole day trying to finish 5 seasons of Scandal. I have totally let go of my body this season and I feel fat all over, and I don't even care. I just want to finish all my backlogged posts, which is highly unlikely, but still trying! Before I went on vacation I told myself a hundred times that I'll workout but we all know that's not going to happen. So again, here I am, writing my last recipe post for the year while thinking about the copious amount of food I'll devour on New Year's eve! 

I made this recipe during Christmas and my family loved it! It's easy, you only need a couple of ingredients and it's set in a few hours. All of the ingredients can easily be found in your pantry so you don't have to worry about the rush of Christmas shopping! Let's begin!

Ingredients
Crust
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 2 cups Oreo, crushed

Filling
• 1 8-oz Cream Cheese
• 1/4 cup Condensed milk
• Crushed Oreos

Procedure
1. Combine the crushed oreos and melted butter. The amount of oreo for the crust depends on the size of your container. 
2. Press the crust mixture into the bottom and halfway into the sides of your container.  
3. In a bowl, whip the cream cheese. Make sure it's in room temperature before whipping, It makes the whole process a lot easier. 
4. While whipping the cream cheese, gradually add the condensed milk and some crushed oreos to add consistency. 
5. Pour the mixture into the container and top it off with some crushed and whole Oreos. 
6. Refrigerate for about 1/2 a day or until the filling has completely set. Serve chilled!

There you have it! An easy recipe you can grace your New Year's eve table with! I first made this dessert during the birthday of my boyfriend's brother and it was a success. If you get a chance to do this recipe, tag me! I'd love to see how it goes. Okay, I've been timing myself while writing this post. I've taken too much time in front of the computer and I have to go back to my series now, lol. Not like I won't have a lot of face time in front of the computer when I get back to work next week. You can also check my no-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe if you're not a fan of Oreoes--but, who isn't?! Have an awesome Wednesday and advanced happy new year! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget