Food Diary : Cheat Weekend

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Summer's over but continuing the diet plan I started isn't. Over a month ago, I remember dropping by the clinic to get me some Advil and I decided to hop on the scale. I was surprised while looking at where the arrow was pointing at--55kls. The last time I hopped on a scale I was at 45kls, during our last physical exam I was at 48kls--at this rate, I couldn't believe I didn't notice how much I've gained weight over the years! 

I wanted to workout rigorously but my schedule at work wouldn't let me, so I opted for the next best thing--a diet plan! I started with the GM Diet plan, it was very difficult since I had to cut down on rice.The succeeding weeks were easier. I don't follow the diet plan anymore but I decided to totally remove rice from my daily meals, I would slip back in every now and then during cheat weekends, but I try to avoid anything white and sweet as much as I can. 

I'll also try to post more entries into my food diary, I know I haven't been religious in posting lately. A lot of things happening in the real world!

For my first set, I had a Chicken Burrito (Ugh, rice.) and a Starving Sailor (Steak) from Army Navy. I know it's too much but I had to keep the craving away hence the binge.

For dessert, I had Blueberry Bagel with Cream Cheese and an ice blended Pure Vanilla (not in photo). Before watching Fast and the Furious 6, I got myself a popcorn and a mango/banana shake (not in photo). Actually, I didn't take a lot of photos of the things I ate that day because I just wanted to savor my food. 

Last but not the least, I had 6 pcs of Chicken Wings and 4 bottles of beer to cap the night off. Lol. What's a cheat day if you're not going to eat the most out of it, yes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget