Walking In My Shoes

Saturday, May 04, 2013

A couple of weeks ago, I was shopping for bikinis and other beach necessities when I passed by Wade and saw a lovely pair of wedges! My normal self would probably ignore the urge to buy something I don't really need, as I'm trying to manage my finances this year, but they looked back at me I just had to do something about it. 

Oh, and no. I'm not delusional nor is this a scene out of Confessions of a Shopaholic! Lol. I don't know if you've had that experience where you feel that the item was displayed for you. Haha! I'm going to stop describing how this feels like, you might think I'm cray.


That's a whopping 5in heels right there but not really difficult to walk in them because they're platforms. They're actually very comfortable, my money's worth on the dot. I'll probably post an outfit soon so you can see how lovely these babies are when worn!

Have you given yourself anything lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget