Cheap Thrills, Same Drills

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I was a lousy spender when I was in college. I would usually splurge on useless stuff then realize post-purchase that I don't really need the item. When I started earning my own money, I became lousier because I would often go for cheap-ass products with very poor quality thus end up spending more.

But a new found love like the P88 stores really give my money's value. There are items that are worth the price and there are some that are not really worth your penny. I'm sharing some items I bought from my ultimate P88 store, Saizen, you be the judge if they're good value for my money.

I bought a pair of goggles and a foldable organizer. Both items I got for P88. The goggles were tried and tested last time we went to Tali Beach. I'm also currently using the organizer and it can hold most of my bikinis for the top shelf, and the boyfriend's socks on the lower shelf so it's pretty spacious as you can see. I also love the design. pink stars on green background--awesome!

Have you an an ultimate cheap haul lately? If so, share it with me! I'd love to hear about your haul.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget