Boracay Eats : Unlimited Seafood for P799!

Monday, December 16, 2019

I think a part of growing older really is hating loud noises. I remember a few yrs back I would scour the bars at night jumping from one to the other looking for the best happy hour deals while dancing my heart away. But now, all I wanted was to drink in my hotel room and be cozy with my blanket, lol. Anyway I brought that up because that's how I discovered this new restaurant I'll be sharing. 

So because food was my main priority when I went to Boracay, I spent most of my time on Trip Advisor looking for new/old restaurants to try. Some of the ones listed were really pricey so I decided to go for a moderately priced place which led me to Nalka. We were checked-in at Station 2 so I didn't see it while I was going around because it's on the far end of Station 1. 

THE PLACE
Located along the shores of Station 1, Nalka is a seafood restaurant that offers unlimited ala carte dishes. It's a fairly new offering that's why not a lot of people know about it yet. The restaurant is conveniently placed beside Muse Hotel; they also have a bakery downstairs. The restaurant conveniently seats small and big groups alike due to the outline of the upstairs area. There's also a perfect spot where the it's breezy and you can enjoy a beautiful view of the sunset. 

Service was also relatively fast. There was no one in sight of our dining area but for some reason whenever we're ready to order, someone would appear. The waitress would also come to us every now and then to check if we already wanted to order. During our visit, we were the only diners which was quite surprising because the food was great. That's when we were told the promo is relatively new so I'm spreading the word so you guys don't miss out!

THE FOOD
I've already mentioned it before, the food was awesome. Everything came in small ala carte dishes which I think are perfect because it's just the right amount to have a taste of the dish. I honestly loved the fact that the serving is right for just one person because there are dishes that I only wanted to try a little of and the serving size was perfect. Can I also just say even if it's an all-you-can-eat buffet, the food is so fresh! Everytime they're serve me a new plate, it looks and tastes like it had just been cooked. 
Aside from the stunning view of the sunset, the area where we were seated was very breezy and I didn't mind if on certain times of the day the rays of the sun was hitting is because i love the golden hour glow on my skin. My personal favorites were the tinolang tahong, squid in olive oil and kilawin na yellowin tuna. But really though, everything was just so good I only put the ranking in case you're thinking of prioritizing which dish to try, hehe. 
Would I come back? Definitely! As I grow older, I realized I don't fancy the bikini photo ops anymore lol. Aside from the humongous weight gain after quitting smoking, I've also realized I enjoy vacations more when I don't eat coffee and air for breakfast lol. I may be fitter in the next coming years but for now and while I can, I think I'll spend my vacation days looking for restaurants like Nalka. 

NALKA SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
Budget : P1500 for 2 people
Open daily : 10AM - 9PM
The Muse Hotel, Station 1, Baranggay Balabag, Malay, Aklan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget