Kitchen Chronicles : Garlic Butter Shrimp

Friday, November 09, 2018

If you've been at our home one way or another, you know that my family is obsessed with seafood! Personally, I love all seafood in all the ways they're cooked. Which is why I'm pretty excited for today's post because I'll be sharing a recipe that we've been doing in the family for quite a while now. Me and my sister, we all know how to cook this dish. I don't really know how my Mom got the recipe, but I first learned how to cook this because of her. 

If you check the internet, you'll find several variations on how you can cook this dish and you're free to combine these recipes and techniques to make sure you arrive to a taste that fits your preference perfectly. So enough with the talk, let's now learn how to cook Garluc Butter Shrimp!

INGREDIENTS:
Shrimp
Butter
Garlic
Oyster Sauce
Ketchup
Sugar
Salt and Pepper to taste

PROCEDURE:
1. Melt half a butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add oyster sauce, ketchup and sugar until consistency becomes a bit thick and all ingredients are well combined.
4. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve with hot rice. Yum!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget