My Everyday Makeup Routine

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

You know me, I wasn't into anything beauty-related until I had terrible breakouts last year. I started taking care if my skin and I had an actual ~skin care~ routine lol, which I still can't believe until now. I mean, I went on for 20+ years of my life without ever having to do anything on my skin...but then, now actually feels so much better. Last year was also the year I learned how to actually do makeup. 2016 was a year of experiments but 2017 was when I finally found the products that actually worked for me. 2016 was more of an introduction to makeup since I essentially didn't know anything about it, but 2017, praise god, I finally got the hang of it. 

I know a lot of people have debatable thoughts about makeup but personally, I'd be forever indebted to it because it helped me through one of the most depressing times of my life. I used to not cared about it but just seeing how it helped me overcome my insecurities, I mean, I used to go to work wearing a freaking face mask because of my acne! But anyway, today I'm sharing the makeup routine that got me through that period. It's easy and affordable since I only use drugstore products. I'm still a cheap ass, y'know haha. Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget