Vegan Makeup by HTP Skin

Monday, September 03, 2018

If you guys have seen my previous video or post in here, you know how I've been battling the worst breakout of my life since 2016. And I think I also did several rants in here during my worst moments which is why I feel that it's also my duty to share with everyone how I've coped and still coping. At the moment, I'm still wearing makeup to work because I'm still insecure about my acne scars so I make sure I got those areas covered with concealer and foundation. 

But of course there are moments where I practically don't want anything on my face but then the insecurity haunts me so I put a foundation or end up not having to go out at all. I've considered the idea of BB creams but isn't that basically like foundation too? In terms of letting the skin breathe, at least. So you cannot imagine when a friend of mine started venturing into organic makeup! I was specially thrilled because they have tinted sunscreen! I MEAN WHAT, if that isn't what I'm looking then I don't know what could be more perfect. I won't be diving into a lot of details about it on here since I made a video! Please watch to know my thoughts, And subscribe if you haven't yet!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget