Friday's 10 Happy Things | 7

Friday, January 29, 2016

Heeeeey, how are you guys holding up? Cheer up! It's the last day of the week and we've managed to hustle through it! I've had a crazy week myself, and I haven't been sleeping well, to be honest. Something has been bothering me the past few days but I can't quite put my finger on it. To cope, I've been trying my best to eat healthy and prepare my own food. I've also been drinking tea instead of coffee. And the biggest revelation of all, I think I've drank so much water this week more than my entire life. Lol of course tha's an exaggeration, but I'm quite surprised myself how eager I've been the past few days. With that, here's this week's Friday's 10 Happy Things!

1. Monday date with the boyfriend! Mondays are usually sucky because my body is always having a hard time adjusting to reality, lol. But not this week's Monday!

2. Bought my first ever action camera! So, I was throwing tantrums because I hate not seeing lovey during weekends. The boyfriend then said let's go get your camera, lol. Such a wondeful person, this guy. I'm not sure if I've ever said it here, but hey, I love you!

3. Three days of sleepless nights. And yes, I'm grateful for this because I've been using it to explore my new GoPro, hihi! I've been downloading numerous apps that can help me be efficient in taking action shot. E'm eggzoited to use my little toy in Davao!

4. Acquiring a new skill. Since I now have an action camera, I've been watching several Youtube tutorials online on how to edit videos. I've also downloaded a couple of video editing softwares to practice on. I'm currently practicing with GoPro Studio. Aside from it, do you guys have any recommendations?

5. Food from the boyfriend. I'm sorry if I keep on talking about my boyfriend; he's just been a significant part of my week--well, my life. *insert kilig emoticon* The other day he went to my house and brought me fruits because he knows I've been trying to eat healthy. Fruits are fvcking expensive, at least in the supermarket that I go to. So he made it a point to bring me some.

6. Fitting into my clothes again! Prior to and after the holidays, I couldn't fit into most of my work wear. I felt that I had limited clothes 'cause my high-waisted skirts won't fit me, huhu. Fortunately, losing weight is one of the benefits of eating healthy. I'm glad I can now wear my old clothes, haha!

7. Facilitating a level-up class. For a while, my boss was only letting me train a certain group of individuals in the office because he felt that I wasn't ready to handle this powerhouse group. But this year, I get to work with them. Achievement unlocked!

8. Reunited with one of my best friends in the office. One of my closest friends at work resigned earlier this month. I've mentioned in the past that I'm not the type of person who has a lot of friends. I probably keep about five at work; sadly, he's one of those. Had a great time catching up with him yesterday.

9. Going on a family trip! Well, excluding my Popsy 'cause he has scheduled biking sessions. We initially planned to go to Daranak Falls, but my sister Ney (who's in Med school), all of a sudden had a smorgasbord of requirements she has to do. So instead of going to the falls, we're coming over to pay her a visit to make sure she's still alive, lol.

10. I will be in Baguio over the weekend! I miss Baguio so much I almost cried at the thought of going there again, lol exagg! The last time I was there, I went with the boyfriend and his family. This time I'm thrilled that I get to show him around--with my family. Yay!

I can't wait for what's in store this weekend. I've dedicated so much time for work this week that I forgot to take breathers in between toxic days; which is why I can't wait to finally have some time for relaxation. Ah, can't wait!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget