It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Friday, December 25, 2015

Currently typing this with a full heart and a full tummy! Christmas celebrations at home went quite overboard this year, lol. We have a ton of visitors outside waiting to be entertained. I sneaked a little blog time so I can share some of my photos from last night's celebration! Here I am with my family at our usual corner spot beside the Christmas tree. My Dad lost a lot of weight due to his new hobby--biking, Mom gained some on the other hand cause she stopped gardening, lol. As for me and my sisters, same old, same old. Lost a few pounds here and there.
I also want to apologize for the lack of posts as of late. I know I said I'll work on my blog posts once I'm on vacation I've been lazily spending my time catching up on sleep and family time! I slept away the first 3 days of vacation, and the rest I spent with my family. I recently just checked my personal and work e-mail, but I don't really have time to care about what's going on, haha. 

I hope everyone is having an awesome Christmas! To the dedicated members of the work force who have to go to work today, I have no words. I hope you're still having an amazing time despite having to celebrate Christmas in your respective offices. I had a really great one myself. Got mostly what's on my wishlist. Having second thoughts about a HERO 4, but everything else was given to me this Christmas and I couldn't be more grateful. I will be fixing my schedule since next week would be my last week of vacation and I have to make the most out of it. I'll make sure I get to post my Cebu travel series before the year ends, haha! For now, back to regular programming--eating and sleeping! Have a great weekend ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget