My Belkin Wish list

Friday, November 06, 2015

It's no secret that Belkin is one of the leading brands when it comes to consumer electronics. Not only am I a fan of their awesome and pretty iPhone cases, but also their sturdy cables, routers and other peripherals. If I had the money, I would make sure all my gadgets wear Belkin. But we all know we can't always have what we want, lol. I've had my fair share of broken cables, lost wall chargers or car fights due to insufficient phone peripherals. And trust me, it's awful! It's not that I'm too dependent on my phone. But with all the innovation in technology, one has to catch up. And since Apple hasn't really found a way to make their batteries last longer not their cables sturdier, I have to always have a contingency plan when it comes to my gadgets. 

So, since Christmas is fast-approaching, I've decided to make an exclusive Belkin Wishlist as a gift guide for anyone who's been thinking about giving me something useful for the holidays! Here's my top 5 most wanted Belkin products; which I'm sure you'd also want to have!
1. Belkin Single 2.1A USB Car Charger with 4' Lightning Cable  |  2. Belkin 6 Inch Metallic Lightning Sync/ Charge Cable  |  3. Belkin MIXIT Up 2.4A USB Home Charger  |  4. Belkin Mixit 4000mAh Power Pack  |  5. Belkin Universal Window and Dash Car Navigation Mount for Smartphones
Belkin MIXIT Up 2.4A USB Home Charger
I lost my USB wall charger at Sofitel last July. I didn't bother calling the hotel despite knowing that they would've kept it because the effort and the time is just not worth it. I've been using a fake wall charger for the longest time and it's been damaging my phone, huhu. Aside from the fact that this would save my phone from having a short circuit (eek!), the color also compliments my phone! I also love how the design is very minimalist. 
Belkin Single 2.1A USB Car Charger with 4' Lightning Cable 
The boyfriend and I also fight about who gets to charge at the car first! With the Belkin Single 2.1A USB Car Charger, we won't ever have to! We will also have a dedicated car charger so it would be totally fine to be forgetful, haha! This charger is also compatible to a lot of devices so no need to lug around all those cables and chargers! If you give me this, I'll attribute a little of our long-lasting relationship to you. Car conflicts can cause break-ups too! LOL. No one likes breaking up over the little things! 
Belkin Universal Window and Dash Car Navigation Mount for Smartphones
Another trouble we get into while in the car is, "Who's going to navigate Waze?" And trust me, I don't want anything to do with it! I like sleeping while in the car and the boyfriend who's dutifully doing his driving tasks can't navigate on his own. This car navigation mount will be useful for him and for me! He won't have to bother my sleep ever again, hehe. I like how the design is simple and compliments the color of his car's interior. I've seen car mounts with tacky colors and while they may be cheap, I wouldn't recommend putting your devices in danger since you're not sure about the quality. This will also help him focus on driving instead of incessantly looking and worrying about his phone. 
Belkin Mixit 4000mAh Power Pack
I already have my own Powerbank but I'm getting this for the sake of my boyfriend. Hahaha Most of the things on this wishlist is actually for his convenience. His convenience = my convenience. Because iPhones are battery suckers, we HAVE to have a Powerbank all the time. We also always have to justify who gets to use the Powerbank first. But if we had two, no need to argue! Wow, that's a nice rhyme. *pats self on the back* This Powerbank also has two charging ports so even if mine runs out of juice, no fuss because we both can charge at the same time!
Belkin 6 Inch Metallic Lightning Sync/ Charge Cable
Despite all of the countless lightning cables on this wishlist, I always feel the need to have a spare. I've broken, torn and lost countless lightning cables which leaves me worried all the time as I need to have a working phone 24/7 due to personal and professional reasons. One missed e-mail can ruin my whole work week. And you never know when you'll have an emergency which is why I always need a working phone. And I can't have that without a working lightning cable. Plus, it compliments the Gold Home Charger! 
If you're 100% sure that you want to buy the items on my wishlist (LOLOLOL), or if you simply want to get one of these babies for your own, selfish, personal use (UGH! WHY ARE YOU EVEN MY FRIEND. KIDDING!) you can visit Belkin PH by Macpower to have a complete view of their available items! You can be sure about the authenticity of the products since it's sold and fulfilled by Belkin PH by Macpower. So, what's on your Belkin Wishlist?   


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget