Kitchen Chronicles : Herbed Cream Dory

Friday, November 27, 2015

Do you every get those lazy nights where you have a to-do list but you end up doing nothing? Yeah, I've been getting a lot of those nights. I don't why I've been feeling too exhausted lately, but when I get home, I just wash my face and watch my series until I fall asleep. I end up not eating anything for dinner nor doing anything else. I also collapsed thrice during my class two weeks ago. I have yet to have my check up. Hoping and praying this isn't anything serious!

Okay, going back to the recipe, I've been obsessed with Cream Dory! It's easy to cook and the meat is so tender. I just put on anything I want and voila, I have a meal ready. It's the perfect ingredient for working professionals because it only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook. With this recipe, I was aiming for the taste to be somewhat like Inihaw na Bangus which is why I added onions and tomatoes. 

Ingredients
Cream Dory
Onions
Tomatoes
Salt
Pepper
Basil
Olive Oil

Procedure
1. Wash your cream dory thoroughly and season with salt, pepper and basil. 
2. Cover your baking tray with foil and grease with olive oil. 
3. Position your cream dory across the baking tray and put tomatoes and onions on top. 
4. Set your oven to 175C and bake for 20mins. This may take longer, depending on the thickness of the fish. 

I'm still not in the blogging mood, huhu. When I was on vacation, everything was so fresh and I wanted to blog right away. Now that I'm back, I can't seem to get Cebu off my mind. I just want to go back and explore the Queen City of the South! I've been spending most of my time looking for seat sales, hehe. I hope I get my mojo back soon. So many stories and photos to share! For now, back to work, haha. I'm backlogged and another holiday is coming up. Have an awesome weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget