#Bloggys2015 - Please Vote for Ochi In The City!

Friday, October 09, 2015

HIIIIII! Yes, I'm ecstatic! Remember what I said on this post? Yes, I now fully understand what this means. I thought being nominated was the end of it, but no, you actually get to vote for me. But of course, only if you want to. No coercion happening here, hehe. This voting stage is to determine the secondary category winner which is the People's Choice Award. The finalist and the primary category winners will still come from the the jury's decision. Just follow these easy steps : 

  1. Go to this link : http://bloggys.ph/section-3/
  2. Look for my blog, ochibernadas.blogspot.com. You can use CTRL + F and just type Ochi, since there are a lot of blogs there and you might have trouble looking for me. I'm pretty sure I'm the only Ochi there, hehe. 
  3. Once you've clicked on the box beside my name, scroll down and fill out the form with your name, e-mail address and mobile number (optional) and click Vote via Facebook. 

And that's it. One vote will help me achieve one of the things in my bucket list--to wear a gown and walk the red carpet and be crazy drunk, haha! Even if I don't win, I'll still be attending the Gala Night as a guest of honor so I can still be crazy drunk. *insert crazy bitch laugh* Thank you in advance!




1

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget