Kitchen Chronicles : Honey Mustard SaladSunday, January 26, 2014
Can I just breathe and finally say, yay because it's the freakin' weekend! And after a day, it'll be Monday again--woohoo work! NOT! Work was really toxic this week. Thinking about the food that I'll whip up the next day kept me motivated from Monday until Friday. Oh, I also have my monthly visitor! Isn't that just great? UGHHHH. Bad vibes aside, I was feeling hungry the other day and couldn't be bothered to look at recipes online, so I tossed some left over vegetables and came up with a pretty satisfying salad! It may have been a bad week, but I had my moments too!
- Chicken breast (cut into small pieces)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Clara Ole Honey Mustard Salad dressing
- Prepare your veggies. Toss lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl.
- In a pan, saute onions and chicken until cooked to perfection. (LOL)
- While cooking the chicken, boil your eggs.
- Combine your veggies, chicken, onion and eggs!
- Top with honey mustard salad dressing.