Kitchen Chronicles : Shrimp Pesto

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's a day before Christmas and here I am, still sick from last week's workload. I had to overwork myself last week so I can afford to be on leave for 2 weeks, major YAY! Last week may be tiring but I have 2 full weeks ahead of me--to slack off, sleep, eat and just do anything non-work related. Weeeeh! 

For today, I'll be a very quick recipe you might want to try it this Christmas--which is tomorrow! It's easy, quick and healthy!  By the way, it's on a microwaveable container because I made it as food for the office LOL. 

Ingredients
  • Pesto (I used store-bought pesto.)
  • Lettuce
  • Onions
  • Mushrooms
  • Cucumber
  • Shrimp
  • Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Procedure

1. Prepare your lettuce in a plate or container.
2. In a pan, saute onions, shrimps, mushrooms and pesto sauce. 
3. Place cooked shrimp on the lettuce, top with cucumber. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Note : You can add any leftover vegetable you have. No measurements again, as usual, you can add everything depending on the amount you want to have them. You can also put more pesto, or just a tablespoon if you're not very fond of it. 


I'm so eggzoited for tomorrow! I can't really say Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year because Summer is my favorite, but I'm looking forward to getting most (if not all) of the things on my wish list. Yaaaay! Hope you're all having a great time with your families and friends! 



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget