Kitchen Chronicles : Three Cheese Pasta

Monday, September 30, 2013

For a good 2 months now, I've been taking more pasta than rice as I believe it has less carbs. I don't really know if I'm saving any calories here but it seems like it because I lost a lot of weight. I don't know how to make my own pasta sauce though; I'm very reliant on ready-to-use sauces which is why I love Clara Ole, Del Monte and other brands that offer instant pasta sauces. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to make my own pasta sauce one day, it's just that I don't have the resources and time right now. 

Among all the brands, I love Clara Ole the most because of the various choices they offer. One time while grocery shopping, we saw this 3-cheese pasta sauce and decided to try it. We'd usually go for Pesto but it wouldn't hurt to give this a try. 

Ingredients
  • 250g Penne
  • Clara Ole 3-Cheese Pasta
  • Onions
  • Garlic
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Parmesan
  • Mushroom (optional)
Procedure
  1. Cook the pasta as indicated in the package directions. Set aside. 
  2. Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms then add the sauce. 
  3. Add your cheddar cheese and stir constantly while waiting for the cheese to melt. 
  4. Once the cheese has melted, you can toss your pasta into the sauce and top it with Parmesan and parsley! 
See, it's very easy! As I've mentioned in my previous posts, I would never do it if it was something too difficult. Lol. If you're going to try this out, link me up so I can see, okay? Toodles!


 photo newsig_zps61fb364d.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget