Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in PostpaidMonday, April 22, 2013
I've always been allergic to pospaid lines. At first I thought it was the commitment of being tied to something for a long time (30months), but trying to look at it in a bigger perspective, I don't want to be tied to a network with sucky service. I know you know what I mean, not going to mention names. Lol.
Good thing there's Sun Cellular. I remember being a loyal follower since Highschool , we all know why, cheap text and call rates plus it's a relationship breaker if you're not a Sun user. Lololol. We all know how communication affects relationships and Sun fulfilled my needs back then. I had to switch to a different network when I moved to college though because most of my friends were on a different network, but the new phones you can aail of made me think twice about staying in my current network!
Why choose these plans?
- Whether you're getting the Plan 600 or Plan 900, you still get premiere Smart phones.
- Cheap call and text rates not just for co-sun users but for other networks too.
- Unlimited texts to sun users.
- Consumable load to other networks (Yes, call and text!).
- Android-powered phones for free when you get these plans!
There are more reasons why you should be getting them but I suggest you hurry up and go to your nearest Sun cellular store! NOW!