Summer Heat, Summer Beat

Friday, April 19, 2013

First off, I'm back from my eenie-weenie-teenie-tiny hibernation. Not really a hibernation but more of focusing on things happening in real life. It feels great to have a breather form Social Networking sites every now and then. I finally had the time to go to the beach, hit the gym and have a night out with friends--not necessarily in that order.

Anyhoo, the weather has been crazy! I've been meaning to shop for a new set of clothes tailor-fit for this scorching weather but it' still unchecked in my to-do list. I've drafted a few set of outfits I'd like to sport all throughout summer, check them out and tell me what you think!






Those are just some of the things I'd love to wear this summer. If I can even wear those in the office, I would. Too bad we have dress codes and all that corporate stuff I'm suppose to be adhering to as a corporate zombie. 

Well, what do you think? Share with me your summer outfit posts so I can visit too!

TGIF!

All photos are from Pinterest.
Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget