Don't Forget My Lipstick I Left It In Your Ashtray

Monday, December 03, 2012

I'm not very fond of makeup. I'm not the type of person who'd scream if you give me prettifying things from The Face Shop or Etude House. I use the basic cheek tint, gloss and baby power. Yep, you read it right. I still use baby powder for my face. Lol. Some months ago, I was pretty satisfied with the Maybelline Pressed Powder I was using until it cracked its way to destruction. I figured it's more messy to keep a pressed powder than baby powder hence I chose the latter. 

Out of topic because I'll be talking about my current favorite lippie today! A lipstick is the only thing I'd bring if I were to go out because it gives your face and an outfit that instant oomph! No photos of my lips though, I don't really know how to properly apply lipstick so hit me up if you have tips! Meh.


Currently my favorite! I prefer putting dark colors on because I'm kind of, err dark, and I know this is not the kind of dark you've imagine, I never did too! I just thought I'd veer from the usual pit red colors and try this fiery red. It makes me look darker but it's fine, looks awesome! Lip shots once I perfect the art of applying it. Mehehe. 


What's your favorite lippie? Link me up and I'll try to read them all. :)


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget