I See Shades of Black

Saturday, November 24, 2012

When Forever 21 stormed Manila, the lines were horribly long and waiting was awfully unbearable. I didn't experience any of that though, I made sure I visit the store when the 'fad' wasn't anymore.

For my first F21 purchase, I bought a cropped top with a weird Madonna design on it. I don't really know why I bought it, I guess because it was cheap among the roster of P1k plus clothes hanging in there.

Since I spent a good deal of money when I bought that top from F21, I decided to scour the Surplus shop. The price seems so low-end but the quality of some of the products are really nice.I bought a jacket and a pair of shorts.



This jacket comes in an elegant pale blue color, I'll post a photo that's not in monotone next time. Lol. If I remember correctly, I got it for P200+ and it's so comfy!


The short shorts on the other hand, I got from Abercrombie and Fitch. It's the perfect stretch indeed because my ass can really be a pain sometimes. It has a life of it's own and it keeps on growing, with that, I keep on getting fat too, hence. the shorts are perfect!

I haven't had any outfit posts lately but I've worn all three several times, the cropped top I wore with a really skimpy black dress. I wore it as a cover-up, made the outfit look a bit casual. I'll post it when I have the time !

Have you had any recent hauls lately? Tell me about it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget