Bel-Air Residences Lipa: A House, A Home, and A Lot More

Monday, December 03, 2012

Looking for an apartment has always been a headache as far as living in the metro is concerned. Everytime I get tired of the daily commute or how uncomfortable and so 'un-homey' my house is, I always tell the boyfriend I'll buy myself a house if I become filthy rich. Two ways that can happen, if I win the lottery or I work my ass off for 10 consecutive years with a thrifty lifestyle meaning no Starbucks forever.

In an ideal world, I would've wanted a house like this!


One big house only for me and the boyfran! We will have housekeepers over the weekend but only for an hour or 2 so we can have the house all by ourselves. Oh gaaahd, I wish you could see how dreamy the whole picture was going in my mind but I had to stop at that. 

In my current salary, no matter how much I save per year, it won't be enough for a simple house unless I get myself a loan. 3rd world problems, y'all. This thinking got me interested with Bel-Air residences. 


Success indeed begins with the right location. How can you work properly when your house is 2 hrs away from your workplace?! That means 4 hrs of travel time and no 'me time' for yourself, which sucks.

Looking for the perfect home is also never easy, it should be safe, everything should be accessible and fun should never be forgotten despite all these requirements! If your requirements meet mine eye to eye, then Bel-air residences would be the perfect fit for you!
  • Bel-Air Residences Lipa can be found in one of the best cities in the country.
  • Your choices of house units range from townhouses to two-storey units with floor areas as big as 88 to 165 sq. meters, all designed under the concept of  “Modern Zen” architecture.
  • Owners will enjoy amenities like their own basketball court, a jogging path, a playground for kids, barbeque area, multiple parks, a pool, a lanai, a gazebo and a Club House.
  • Bel-Air Residences Lipa is near schools such as Ateneo School of Business, De La Salle University Lipa and many more.
  • Aside from being close to established hospitals like Lipa Medix Medical Center  and Metro Lipa Medical Center, the village is walking distance from major malls such as SM Lipa, Fiesta Mall, South Supermarket etc. Other leisure places like the Mt. Malarayat Golf Course, The Farm at San Benito and famous Batangas dive sites are minutes away also.
It's ideal for people who are planning on having families or who already have families! Bel-air residences are surrounded by establishments you and your family needs, it's near hospitals, malls, schools, food chains, etc.!
I'm really excited to own a house of my own, I just don't have sufficient funds as of the moment because I still have 2 sisters studying, one in college and one about to enter college! Phew, I have to learn how to manage my finances! Just imagine how fun it's going to be, picking out furniture and appliances for your OWN house. If you're thinking of investing your money with one, I suggest you heat over to Bel-air's site and check some of their designs!


With all of these things running in my mind, my youngest sister going to college, saving up for a home, work and life--it can be pretty stressful. Friends from Nuffnang, I wouldn't mind a trip for two to Bohol! Lol.

It's true when they say a house can never be a home, but if you get to have both in one move, who wouldn't dare take that move?

Have you found your dream home? Tell me about it!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget