Dear Santa

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

I know I'm a bit late with my Christmas Wish list, but as they say, it ain't over 'til it's over! My wish list this year is a bit pricey and impossible but who knows! Someone might have a pure heart who's willing to shell out some extra $$$! Lol.

  •  Samsung Galaxy Camera - I've been on the lookout for a phone I can lug as a camera when I go out at night. Let's admit it, it's not fun bringing out your SLR if you're out partying and getting wild. I haven't had the chance to try this out but I'm guessing it'll be a nice camera, the phone part, I'm not sure. I'm not really bought by Android--yet.
  • Fujifilm X10 - Looks and feels like a vintage camera but it's digital! The exterior looks awesome too. I checked the specs and I'm blown by the different effects I can put the camera into plus the film overlays I can get with it. Not sure if the lens are interchangeable but it'll do for a camera I can bring outside all the time!
  • Nikkor 50mm f1.4/f1.8 - The f1.4 is more expensive but I wouldn't mind getting the f1.8! It doesn't really matter so long as I get me a prime lens for Christmas, I want to take photos of creamy bokeh's this Christmas! I still love my 18-105 lens but there are times when a 50mm is needed! 
  • iPhone 5 - Since I'm not really sold by Android, my default choice when it comes to phones is the iPhone. It doesn't just brag awesome specs but also has a better camera which is another thing I'm up for when looking for a decent phone. I only use my smart phone for 2 purposes anyway, for the camera and the internet. Lol. I think I need to retire my 3g though, it's far too slow to compensate for my needs.
  • A nice apartment - I've been looking for the perfect apartment near my workplace for almost a year now. I don't want to say I've very picky, but who wants an ugly place for a home? I just want a nice place where I could rest after a stressful day at work. A place where I can cook for the boyfriend and hangout with him over popcorn and crime series! Is that so difficult to understand? Yeah I know, I'm throwing a fit here because it's so difficult to find a little space you can call a home. The metro is indeed a hell hole.-

If I were to pick which of these I'd want most for Christmas, I'd say the apartment. What are all these things without a nice home I can always surrender to whenever I feel downright tired and stressed from work. Also, I want to have a healthier lifestyle thus needing the space to prepare my own food which I'm unable to do in my current place.

I'll keep on editing this wish list and if you're one of the people who care so much about me, you can find the wish list here!

What's on your wish list this year?

All photos are from Pinterest.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget