But It's Better If You Do

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Give me constructive criticisms that is. I'll let you in on a not-so-little secret. I'm into photography. What my eyes lack in sharpness, I make up in the form of photos that I take. I'm not very good with it though, but I believe with a little push here and shove there, I will eventually get it down to pat. 

Photography might seem easy but it's not. Some people think they have good photos just because they have an expensive DSLR. As an old colleague said, it still depends on your skill. It doesn't matter if you're using a 2MP camera, if you can shoot, the equipment will not matter. Unless you're going to print it and all, because we all know the quality of a 2-megapixel camera. 

I'm trying to sound kind and all that shit because I'm about to have myself criticized. Yes, that's you. Please be kind or I'll shit bricks and throw them at your face. Just kidding!



 



For that set, I only tweaked the contrast. I think my aperture may have gone haywire when I took these photos, still trying to play with the camera. Lol. I like my subject though, she's very obedient! Her name is Jaz, by the way. She's my cousin.

On to a lighter note, here are some photos that are not subject to your criticism anymore. Snaps from Halloween!

(L-R) Joy, Pao, Ney, Kat

The person on the left most part of the photo is my cousin, the rest are my sisters. Aren't they purrty? Just like me. Lol.















There you have it. I think I may have changed my mind, you can criticize all of the photos in this blog accordingly. This may help my self-esteem and photography skillz in the future!

I'm having a hard time with post-processing though. I don't have a lot of time in my hands to play with tutorials and all that so I just try to work on it on my own and learn everything by the book which is kind of tedious. If you also have tips on how to properly process photos, I'd be thankful for the rest of my ninth cat life.

Happy weekend!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget