Every Border On Every Line

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I haven't had the time to change my blog's layout because of two things, I'm too lazy and second, I'm not too keen on the nitty gritties (photoshop, html, etc). Hence, the layout I've been using has been there for like 2 years already, I can smell the molds and hear voices of my (imaginary) readers trying to ridicule my header photo with a messed up white balance. Since I'm on vacation for 5 days and all I do is eat, sleep, get some sexy time and repeat the same routine, I decided, why not work on it?


As I said, I'm not good with Photoshop. Hell, I don't even have Photoshop in my laptop. I used several editing softwares for dummies so I can come up with all of these. Lol. I think with PS, it can take one less than 7 hrs. It took me that long to complete all of this, I also watched 7 episodes of different series' while at it.
For my buttons, I went with the over the top sparkly background but I don't give a flying fuck. I like sparkly things and I'll put it in my blog whether you fucking like it or not. Lol, I'm just kidding. Or not.


For the sidebar titles, I toned the color down just so it won't hurt your eyes if you decide to go back to my blog every now and then because you're obsessed with me that much. Loljk.

There you go, all those changes took me 7 hrs. If you have any tips or tricks to make my life easier, by all means tell me how! I almost cried when I finished this. Lol. It's not the greatest layout but it's a layout I made all night so I'm still proud nevertheless.

Suck it, haters.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget