Gotta Slow It Down Baby, Gotta Have Some Fun

Monday, August 13, 2012

I was awake the whole night. The boyfriend spent his time drinking with his buddies and I really can't drink so I had my own alone time as well, had a Lie To Me marathon and also waited for the closing ceremonies of the 2012 Olympics. I was looking forward to THE Spice Girls, and after several irrelevant performances, there they were!





While watching the performance, I felt like the stage was too vast for the performance but I enjoyed every bit of it nevertheless. I felt like a little, giddy elementary school girl cheering for them. I feel like they never grew old, their moves and their charisma was the same as when I was 2 inches smaller!


Of course, who wouldn't forget my favorite, Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckham! When I was younger, I wanted to be like here. Black hair, little black dress, black nails and black everything! I also wanted to be as gorgeous and as thin as her, and follow her footsteps on marrying a hot husband and have cute little kiddies with my hot husband. 


Moving forward with reality, I didn't really grow up to be as posh as Victoria Beckham but I did have some of my greatest moments with black nails and black stilettos too! So I guess I'm fine with that, no one ever really becomes like them in real life, yes? Or is there? Lol. 

Watching them perform made me reminisce my childhood in 5 minutes. It may sound a bit shallow but music gives me that eerie feeling. Were you able to watch their performance? How was it for you?

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget