Life, Oh Life

Sunday, July 15, 2012

First off, I'm sorry dear blog if i have ignored you for some 3 weeks or so. The corporate world was trying to catch up on me and ate almost all if not all of my time. 3 weeks may seem like a short time but it was a rollercoaster of emotions for me. One day I'm happy, the next day I'm sad, tomorrow I don't know what I want. More on that later. For now, let me try to update my blog and myself on what was really up for the past 3 weeks.

Me, My Face and I.
As I've been saying, my face literally has gone through a lot of changes for the past weeks. I'm starting to think I have this quarter-life crisis because honestly, it takes a lot of effort to make me smile nowadays. I only do so for the sake of it. Well. most of the time. As you can also see, most of my vain photos were taken in the bathroom because I'm too busy to even snap a photo of myself. Oh, life. You can be difficult at times.

This also has made me thinking that this line of where I'm in is not really where I'm supposed to be. I've started looking into other options and see if they can make me feel happy and fulfilled.
.
Food, glorious food.
Because of this mild depression I feel, I've started binge eating. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, if I feel sad, I'll eat it out. We just had our Annual Physical Examination the other day and this binging took it's toll on me. I gained 4kgs in, what, I say a span of 3wks. Darn. I've also discovered a lot of new places to eat at, more on those on a different post!

For now, just look at all the good things I've had in 3wks. I don't regret having all of these. I just regret not burning 'em up after sulking into their extreme tastes.

The boyfriend has also been trying to spend more time on me and with me for the past weeks because of this horrible feeling. He tried to comfort me every now and then, makes me feel loved and all that shit too. I love him for doing that. Whenever I don't have the strength to go on, he' just there, embracing me real tight until I cry and tell him that I hate the world for giving me such a hard time. Shucks, thank god for my boyfriend. And this is going to get a bit cheesy but, I love you bibi!

Okay, I'll stop there. You must've stopped reading? Haha!

That's about what happened to 3wks of inactivity. Nothing much as I'm being sucked into this blackhole of emptiness. I feel like I have to stop doing what I'm doing now because it doesn't make me happy anymore. I'll see about that. For now, ciao!

How have you all been?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget