Run For Trails 2012

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

I'm not a very athletic person. The only thing I did in college that involved physical activity was dancing, I love dancing, all forms of dancing! When I was in my 3rd year, one of my housemates invited me to join UPBM or UP Baguio Mountaineers and I'm like what the fuck are you talking about? I'm such a wimp. I can't do it. He insisted and I gave in. On my first climb I had a fever. But I never stopped after that.

Climbing a mountain was pure bliss. When you reach the summit, it feels like you're not even tired! Everything just goes away especially when you see the breathtaking view. I learned how to be fit when I was still a member for they at least require you to jog before a climb to properly condition your body. I'm glad I did.

That was before. Now I'm just a soul trapped in a deteriorated body. I'm trying to go back to jogging, then hiking. Baby steps, I said to myself.

Why am I saying all this again? Because the organization that I joined was an org for a cause, not an org for show. And we are advocates of Mother Nature so I'm inviting you to--*drum roll* tadah!


I'm inviting you to UPBM's annual Run for Trails! Yay! This year, we will be running for Mother Nature, well we always do. I hear you want to do to? Then register! It's also a way for you to be healthy! I know you've been dying to jog and run all summer but you haven't had the time, well, this is the time to start!

Registration fee is P250 for 6KM and P300 for 12KM and with that fee, you get your shift for free! Beat that! Registration period is from April 28 to May 12! And a bonus would be, you get to meet the person in this poster. If you're interested in any way Lol.

If you have any questions, feel free to text Boyet Torres or Rap Quirimit. Their numbers are listed in the poster.

See you there!


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget