Do Whatever You Want, I'll Keep Coming Back

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Holla, fellas! I know you haven't heard from me in quite a long while, that's because I've been busy with not-so important things. February was not really a breeze, more of like air from the gasoline station. You smell it for such a short period of time yet it lingers in your nostrils. Bottom line, that air that you smelled is in no way relevant to your life or your workload or your love life. Get my point? Okay, nah. I won't expound anymore since my mind is not in the mood to think anyway, I've been having numerous migraine attacks for a couple of days now and I don't know why.

Anyhoo, I sold my beloved dSLR. I won't be posting any hi-res photos from now until I buy myself a new one. I sold it with the thoughts that looking for an upgrade would be easy, apparently it's not. I'm a bit heavy on my finances for this month, my mom borrowed my camera money so I have to use my savings to buy a new one. Thing is, if I use my savings, I will still have money left for, say a week. And I don't want that. I think I'm gonna put off buying a new camera until the 3rd wk of March. It's just so heartbreaking that I went to Baguio to meet the boyf's parents and I didn't have a camera! :( All I had was my 2MP phone which won't be able to justify how fun my stay there was. (This would be for another blog full of text.)

I hope I won't be invited to anymore summer activities this month so I can focus on my camera funds. A co-worker texted me last weekend asking me if I want to go to Laiya and I declined because I don't have a camera and the money to fund that kind of leisure at this point. Oh money, money, money does make the world go round.
I'm just frustrated because when I still had my old camera, no one was inviting me to go to the beach or shoot somewhere or you know, abuse my camera, if I may say so. Now that I don't have one, things just keeps pouring in! Oh how ironic life is.

I really can't focus on what things to share here or what photos to post, I guess I'm still experiencing separation anxiety . You do have that too, yes? I know I'm not the only one. Not just with gadgets but also with things that I've been attached to, like, an old wallet or an old planner or my college ID, etc.

I don't want to talk, this is starting to sound like a rant, which is what I think it is. I'll rant more about my #thirdworldproblems when my head is not aching like hell. See you in my next text-filled post!

Hello, world.
I still haven't changed you guise.
PS
Hopefully I can post some photos from my beloved but not so clear 2MP phone. Toodles!


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget