Bowling for Soup

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Well, not really. Upon being promoted, I thought I was going to hate GA for that would mean we may have to weigh what we were able to do for the company. At least that's what I thought. But then again my department has ways of making us feel grace under pressure, and that is in the form of fun GAs! Yay to that.

co-trainers


We played Darts, bowling and billiards with our bosses. How fun is that? Plus, we had pizza and iced tea while playing. Aaaaah, the good life!

The VA Team

After playing at Paeng's Bowling Alley, we headed to Pho Hoa and Jack's Loft for dinner. Well they were practically beside each other so we ordered from both restos.
Margarita


Meggielous and her fishbowl iced tea
My food


And it was good like that. I'm hoping for the 3rd quarterly GA to be as much fun as the former. Have you had fun at work lately? Tell me about it! Happy Sunday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget