Day 16 : A picture of someone who inspires you

Tuesday, August 16, 2011



For the most part of my life, my Mom and Dad were always there whether it be a success or failure on my part. They're opposites, though. While my Mom would gladly say whatever she has to just to make us behave, my Dad has his ways of making us do so. Regardless of the conflicting parenting method that they had, I believe they're the foundation of who I am today. If I turned out as someone rude, well that's because of external factors.

They inspire me to work hard and set my goals and priorities. God, this post is so boring and gay. But nevertheless, I love you Mom and Dad :)

PS
Wearing matching Hanes shirts doesn't actually make you look cute. Nah, kidding. Hehehe



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget