UAAP Hype

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I headed to mini-stop to grab a bite to eat when suddenly my usual plastic cup became a very colorful paper cup. I don't have anything against paper cups since it's more eco-friendly than plastic ones, but look what they got:

Ateneo
..they have UAAP dedicated cups! How cool is that? The first time I got one was the one for Ateneo, after that of course i opted for my own choice and got the one for UP, the La Salle then FEU. I wanted to keep them thinking that mini-stop might not release any of these next year but meh, I'm too lazy to do so. I'll just print out the pictures later in life.

So, the drink basically comes with any meal. It's more expensive by P5 because it's slightly bigger than the cups that usually come with the meal. I feel like endorsing for mini-stop since it has become my tambayan, being a few feet away from the office.


Here are some of the photos of the other cups, they got cute designs too.

FEU!


La Salle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget