Shoe Lust

Monday, September 20, 2010

I've been lusting for different pairs of shoes for the past 3 months, but not spending on them for I'm saving up for something bigger come October. I haven't had any decent pair of doll shoes (which is prolly my comfort foot wear) for the past 3 months. And I've just been looking through a few pairs that will be worth my hard-earned moolah. By the way, I got over the Punchdrunk Panda skimmers I've been lusting for quite a while. I was on the verge of purchasing a pair then I tried to fit the one with the Sushi design and it didn't fit quite well. Darn.

So, here's a few of the one's I've been wanting to buy after that big save-up in October. Are they reasonable?

1. Oxford Shoes (P 1,450)


2. Floral Striped Fabric Oxfords ( P820)



That's it! I'm not really big on shoes, i'd rather spend on lenses. Meh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget