Delay On Delivery

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I have 2 weeks of blog entries which require photos (yes, it's a must or else!) that are still waiting in the queue. Unfortunately, my card reader was  included together with my sister's baggage when she traveled back to Baguio. I rely on that card reader, emphasis on rely, because I have lost almost all of the cables/cords of my devices (camera, phone, etc>) and I put that card reader into some heavy work almost all the time. I've considered purchasing a new one but change my mind eventually because it's not practical.

I have lot's of photos I want to share with all of you! Unfortunately though, that has to wait. Sigh.

So now, I'm backlogged and I don't feel good about it. I feel like procrastinating, and this blog is the best avenue to do so! And now, I'm left with this crappy post just so I can have a valid reason to procrastinate. Heh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget