Do You Remember

Sunday, August 08, 2010

 Its been 6 months since I last updated my blogs. I decided to perform a hiatus from the internet, thus at first limited my time to logging in to social networking sites, my blogs, etc. It was hard because I kept having thoughts of updates in my head, what could have been my tumblarity or new photos that I can check out on multiply. I also wondered about blogs I wouldn't be able to follow and what not. 

It was quite effective I presume. I found myself, what I really wanted and what I thought I wanted. I spent more time with my family and friends, I decided to spend more time travelling and spending my money on leisure rather than saving it up for nothing. Before I went on this hiatus, I can say I was a stuck up bitch glued to the internet most of the time reading and ogling other people's sites. I learned that there is a thin line between utilizing the internet and merely using it as an excuse for laziness. I missed it a lot, I won't deny that. But I'm not that addicted to it. I know when to use it and when to stop. 

I've seen a lot of contests, updates, blogs and photos that I have failed to read, check out or comment on but that's fine. Knowing about these updates in person is more fulfilling. Being able to talk to the person in actuality is better. Now I know when I'm over the line. 

For now, let's get my updates back. After 6 months, this is how I look like:
Do I still look pretty? LOL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget