My First Wasn't Painful

Thursday, December 31, 2009

For the lack of an internet connection at my abode in Manila, I cannot update my blog that often. I know I have to remind myself to buy that USB thing for checking and updating things, cause I practically live online. Anyhoo, this post as expected is a late one. Nevertheless, it still has its essence. Or so I think. Hrhrhr.

Ooops! I did it again

I had my first call today. It was exhausting. Why? Because my heart was beating non-stop all the time, my palms were sweaty and my feet uneasy. I practically knew that I'll be getting an easy call because God has been good to me the past few days. The thing is, I didn't suck with the call, I didn't do that great either. Just like the VA assessment, I know I could've done better, but my stupidity got ahead of me.

I know what we're doing is an easy job yet I failed to "bring it" a while ago. I feel a bit frustrated, I could've talked slower or pronounced the words bolder for the customer. The customer was even trying to build rapport with me, why wasn't I responsive? Because I was friggin' nervous. I suck, I know. I'll do better next time, I just want to say that it's not true when they say that the first call is always bad, cause it isn't. It's just not great. *grin*

Reminiscing the Past

Tomorrow is going to be UPB's infamous Pasiklaban. From the moment I fell in love with Baguio, this is going to be the first time that I wont be able to attend the event. I could've just went up there and had some fun, but I can't. I have to be responsible now because I'm an adult already, and adults don't file leaves or make an absence for the sake of a school tradition. Its heartbreaking for me, not to go there and not be able to reminisce good times with my friends, but I have to move on.

Moving on is always hard, not only at first but forever. There will always be a part of you that will wish that somehow, you can bring back the old time. I'm a very sentimental person and I'm emotional like that.

It really is heartbreaking, did I even say that a while ago? My future is at stake here and I know I can always go back to my Alma Mater even if it is not Pasiklaban or Tagis Lakas or what have you. I can always go back and reminisce the good times, sit at the lobby and have fun with my friends. Eat mangga with bagoong and suka while criticizing girls with bad fashion sense. Joining my friends over at sunshine park while talking about grueling school work. Oh God, I miss college yet again. :,) I wonder when's the reunion?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget