Best BB Cream for Acne and Oily Prone Skin

Sunday, June 30, 2019

For someone who hasn't been interested in makeup until a couple of years ago, I'm now enjoying the fruits of actually knowing what skin type I have and what may or may not work for me. Since discovering foundations, I have since learned the best type for my textured and oily skin. But since my breakouts have also calmed down, I have decided not to wear foundation to cover up my marks which lead me to exploring BB creams instead. 

The first ever BB cream that I tried was from Ever Bilena, that was like 2 yrs ago. The smell was terrible, the shade was awful and it was just not working for me. Nothing against EB because I actually love their super long lasting lip and cheek tint; the bb cream was just a terrible product overall. Anyway, this time I asked friends if they have recommendations and while I got a lot, this product came highly recommended so I thought I'd do a wear test. 

Overall, I think it's the best alternative if you're looking for something that lighter than a foundation but would work best with acne and oily-prone skin. And trust me on this, I sweat a lot but when I did the wear test, I was so amazed at how the product was able to keep my oil production at bay and how when I was removing it at night, I still had so much of the product left on my face! I'm not going to be too detailed on here because I've explained everything on the video. So let me know if you get around to trying it and if it works for you. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget