Drunk Skincare Routine

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Since the sunset of the most depressing acne breakout I've had, I've been getting a lot of questions, esp. on Instagram, about my skin care routine. My skin isn't all smooth and perfect but it has improved drastically since.If you're interested to see how I looked like, check out this video about my acne story. Whenever someone would ask me, I feel the need to tell the entire story of what happened to be via that video so I wouldn't have to explain everything from the beginning lol. Since that terrible experience, I make it a point to tell everybody not to use any product abruptly and always, always visit your dermatologist because there may be underlying causes of your skin issues.


Anyway, that's the main point why I always tell anyone who asks to watch the video first as a primer. Albeit a very lengthy one lol. Moving on, I made another video about my skin care...under the influence of alcohol hahaha. I'm not drunk. just under the influence mind you so everything in this video is still reliable. I wouldn't bore you with any more text because this video is very detailed! I'll be giving a few notes still on the products I mentioned on this video per category. 

CLEANSE
  • L'oreal Re-Nourish Facial WIpes
  • Nivea Extra Repair Whitening Facial Foam
TONE
  • Neutrogena Alcohol-free Toner
MOISTURIZE
  • St Dalfour Whitening Cream
  • Rorec Moisturizing Sheet Mask
  • Nature Republic Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
  • Skin Genie ACV Serum
That's pretty much the category of the products I used. More detailed description of the products on the video. Let me know if you have questions about certain products you'd still want me to elaborate on. Have fun and make sure subscribe to my channel. Have an awesome week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget