Food Diary : La Sucre Lab Chocolate Dream Cake

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I'm pretty sure at one point in your mindless scrolling on Facebook, you've come across posts from your friends about certain chocolate dream cakes. I was also plagued by this craze for a while, more so when I saw the instagram account MasarapBa? post about it. I was trying to get my hands on it for a while, but it was unfortunate because at that time stocks were always low and Manila isn't necessarily close to where I live. I mean I love food but I'm not exactly fond of sweets so I didn't see the need to go the extra mile, especially with the traffic, to get a hold of one for myself.

Fortunately while commenting on these cream cake posts, one guy responded and said he delivers the dream cake but for an additional price, which I talk about extensively in this video. I mean, I'll be paying that much, if not more, plus queuing up if I were to buy myself so I took the chance and availed of the service. Find out about my thoughts in the video below! Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget