Natural Teeth Whitening with Carbon Coco!

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Y'all know I used to be a smoker, right? YUP, YOU READ THAT RIGHT...USED TO BE! I've officially stopped smoking! Ahhhhh so ecstatic just typing it!! I've officially celebrated a month of being smoke-free yesterday and this may come as a little thing to some people but not to me. People who are close to me knows how much I smoke in a day and they were all surprised how I was able to go cold turkey! I mean, I couldn't believe it myself. I thought the day would never come. I'll officially be sharing more on that on my next post but today, I'm excited to be sharing a new product discovery with you guys! 

So since I've started smoking almost 9 years ago, I've noticed that nicotine does take its toll on those pearly whites. I used to have fairly white teeth until I started smoking. Recently when I went to the dentist for a visit, she also pointed out how a portion of my gums have started to have a dark color due to smoking. Of course I didn't want to paint that graphic image in your head, but I wanted to share how ~gross~ smoking has been for my mouth so today, sharing something that will somehow help me remedy that!

I've seen a ton of activated charcoal videos showing how it has been proven and tested to whiten teeth. I was considering using Crest Whitening Strips but I found a healthier and more natural way to do so--Carbon Coco! Products are 100% natural teeth whiteners that aims to naturally whiten and polish teeth, strengthen enamel and detoxify the mouth without the use of chemicals. Let's get on with the products!

Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish
I got the Ultimate Carbon Kit which includes the Tooth Polish, toothpaste and toothbrush in one set. I've included a video in this post for a more graphic representation of how I used the product but to complement that since it was so shaky, putting my thoughts into writing as well lol. So when I first tried the tooth polish, the texture was a bit off. But don't be scared about the appearance since it doesn't taste like anything. I think I dipped my brushed way too much which ended up with too much product in my mouth. So make sure if you dip it, just dip it lightly and if possible keep your lips closed when brushing to avoid unnecessary stains on your clothes. I've only been using it for a week but I've noticed a little whitening already. I don't expect the product to work as fast as chemicals do so I'm being patient. :)

Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
I use this along side the tooth polish because I use it more often. I love how it's all black but the taste is very safe--spearmint! I use the tooth polish probably once or twice a week but the toothpaste I've been using everyday! But don't get me wrong, the only thing that sort of put me off with the tooth polish is the texture but if the mount is just right, I don't mind. I really just have a preference for the toothpaste. 

Here's a short video about my experience! Sorry I keep beating around the bush in the video. Haha I'm still new to making videos about beauty or lifestyle hence all the scrambling. Trust me, I'll get better at this. Just give me a little more time. Hehe Enjoy the video and subscribe if you haven't yet!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget