3 Gift Ideas For Your Boss

Monday, September 04, 2017

I started working in 2007, when I was on my 2nd year at the university, but it wasn’t until 2009 that I finally had a taste of what the ~real~ corporate world was like. My first job was at ABS-CBN as an editor and I loved it. The long hours, the learning, the impromptu tasks, all of it! Well, except when there was a birthday or a promotion wherein you have to gift someone something. Gifting in the corporate world is waaaay different than giving your family or friends something on their birthday or at any given momentous event of their lives. I don’t know what it is about work, but I felt that no matter your level of friendship to the person, your gift still has to be professional to some extent, lol. Get the drift?

In my current work environment, I usually get pretty classy and remarkable gifts from my colleagues and with Christmas just right around the corner, I want to make sure I give back by bringing them the same caliber of items they give me. Especially with my boss! My boss has spoiled me ever since I joined this company so I’m very picky when it comes to things I give him. Good thing I chanced on www.giftslessordinary.com/sgcorp. Gifts Less Ordinary specializes on personalized gift items that are lovingly handpicked and produced so the receiver will feel the utmost less ordinary love they deserve. Before I mention my top 3 picks from the site, did you know that Gifts Less Ordinary recently launched their corporate gifting website in Singapore? So for my SG readers, make sure to check it out! So now, on to my top 3 gifts for your boss. Let’s begin!

I mean with Gifts Less Ordinary, I’m pretty sure you guys won’t have a hard time thinking about what to give your boss next time! And can I just say everything is classy AF? Check out the website http://giftslessordinary.com/ and see for yourselves so you know I’m not kidding. Happy corporate gift shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget