OPPO F1s: Summer #OOTD

Friday, March 24, 2017

Summer is conspicuously my favorite season. Well, it's not like we have so many other seasons to choose from but you get my drift. Despite the grueling heat and icky sweat we experience during the height of summer--I'm obviously still in love with it. It probably stems from the fact that I know it's the perfect season to finally flaunt my wide array of bikinis! LOL, I KID. But really though, in our conservative society, summer seems to be the only acceptable time to wear a bikini. I mean, my body's not perfect nor am I fit, but personally for me it's the perfect time to don one. 

If you follow me on Instagram Twitter or Facebook, you'd know I love taking photos of my summer trips. On a daily basis, I don't really take photos of my outfits, but of course, summer is different. It's the only time I get to use the hashtag #OOTD or in this case, #SummerOOTD! There's a unique feeling of being able to capture a moment while you're at your happiest while sporting an amazing #SummerOOTD! I recently went to Bohol and practically brought 3 cameras with me. I was lugging a DSLR, a mirrorless camera and an action camera. Oh wait, make that 4 'cause I also had my cellphone with me. Why? Because each device had their purpose. And while I enjoy taking photos of myself and of other people, I also can't help but imagine how easier it would be if I only had one device with me that could take care of everything! And by now, you probably already have an idea what I'm talking about. 

One of the primary reasons why I take more photos on a 4-day beach trip more than a month's worth of work in the city is because I feel I'm most beautiful when I'm in my sanctuary. I've been talking non-stop about my recent trip to Bohol because surprisingly, my acne breakouts disappeared! I was ecstatic while frolicking under the sun because I didn't have to think of the various medications and creams I was taking and using! And I was able to capture these moments while wearing my cute #SummerOOTDs! During my recent trip, I just packed a bunch of bikinis and a couple of summer dresses and I'm good to go. I hate traveling with a heavy backpack so I mostly just deal with sheer or cottony fabric when traveling. 

Aside from not worrying about my acne breakouts, I'm also lucky because my work doesn't require me to check in everytime I'm away even if it's for a long time. Heck, I don't even check my e-mail. With that, I can exert all my energy thinking about what to wear, what to eat and how to go about my travels. I usually just bring my Herschel backpack with me and it fits everything--from my toiletries, clothes to gadgets. My ouftits typically consist of light clothing, shorts and of course my bikinis! I also make sure I have a sarong with me 'cause it serves so many purpose when traveling. I can use it as a blanket if it's too cold on the plane, I can use it as a turban, I can use it as a temporary beach towel--and the list goes on. 
I'm very picky when it comes to my photos which is why the Oppo F1s is the perfect device for all my needs because not only does the phone embody my style, it's also packed with features relevant to my necessities! Just to give you guys an idea, the top priorities I look for in a device are the following; 1) Camera 2) Editing Features 3) Memory. I''m not even surprised that everything in one small and sleek device!OPPO is a global electronics and technology service provider that delivers the latest and most exquisite mobile electronic devices in over 20 countries, including the United States, China, Australia and many countries throughout Europe, Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Now, let me tell you more about the reasons why OPPO F1s would be the best camera phone to use in taking your summer OOTDs.
With that, I know you won't be surprised anymore why Oppo is the best camera phone for your #SummerOOTD! If you'd like to know more, you can also visit http://www.oppo.com/en/smartphone-f1s. What are you waiting for? Head on over to their website, explore the features and I'm pretty sure you'll be getting yourself one before you even finish reading the specs! #OPPOF1sPH #OPPOF1S

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget