My Birthday Weekday : Calatagan, Batangas

Thursday, June 30, 2016


I know I promised my birthday video several posts ago, but to be honest, I was a bit reluctant to share it. I haven't even shared this on my Facebook timeline, lol. It's fun for me to watch it because these are my precious birthday moments. Can't say the same for those who will be viewing it as it's not informative in any way. It's also not a ~vlog~ per se, since it's just a compilation of the fun moments we've had during our stay. But after thinking through it, what the hell, right? I love looking at the memories I create or have created, regardless if they make me cringe or not. I may delete this in the future, or not. For now, I'm keeping it up.

I'll be writing mote about my day on a separate blog post. The resort that we stayed in was wonderful. We got lost on our way home, but never mind that. I had an awesome time with the best person I could've spent my birthday with! Regardless of my current weight (I've gained a lot, btw), this birthday is definitely one for the books! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget