New Year State Of Mind

Monday, January 05, 2015

2014 was an extremely difficult year for me. I had to deal with a lot of changes on different aspects of my life. Anyone who reads this blog knows that if there is something I'm allergic to, other than an ugly pair of Crocs, it's change. I don't know if my aversion to change stems from the fact that I love routines and I hate having to start over because that requires a lot of energy and I'm a lazy person or if I'm just one of those people who's not open to such things. Either way, big boss at my new work always tells me that it is unavoidable and the only way to deal with it is to keep moving forward. I knew that, but I think I have to be reminded several times before I actually start doing something about it. This year though, I think that may have to change. 

For 2015, I don't want to make promises or resolutions or whatever you want to call those inspirational bullshit. This year, I want to focus more on getting the things that I need and the things that I want. I intend to be have a higher EQ, God knows how unstable and low my EQ is especially when I see things that sparkle, well, among other things. I also want to travel more and spend quality time with the people I love the most. People who are always there when the going gets tough, people who are always there when I feel like giving up on life and people who are always there despite seeing how destructive I become when pushed against the wall. Damn, I really have a tendency to be overly dramatic, hahaha! That I must also change this year! Less drama, less problems! More money, more travels. Yay! With that, let me show you a sneak peak of my New Year. Well, more like what we wore for New Year, haha. These photos were taken on the same spot where we had our Christmas photos, so, not much of a change. I decided to include the fist GIF because I love how it starts with my birth year. I don't think it signifies anything, I just think it's really pretty. PS, I still have those pesky red dots on my face. 













Uhm, see. Same silly faces, different poses but same location, lol. With that, I want to welcome the new year with hopes of being emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically stronger. This year I also want to welcome more change, challenges and a whole lot of starting over. They always says work with the things that you fear the most, right? That way, nothing can stop you. I hope you all had an awesome and wonderful new year celebration. Hi, 2015. Bring it on!


You Might Also Like

10 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget