5-Day B/W Photo Challenge

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A dear friend tagged me on Facebook last week to do this challenge. It seemed pretty fun so, why the hell not? The premise of the challenge is to post one black and white photo for five days and tag someone each time you do so. I have to apologize for the quality of the photos, though. I just grabbed them off of Facebook and imported them to Blogger so, pardon the quality! Despite the quality, I reckon this set will be a good addition to my new blog design. I messed up my html code a few days back while trying to add a fancy gadget to my blog, and I ended up redoing everything! I decided to stick to a minimalist design so it's easier to rebuild from the ground up if I ever decide to mess up with my template again, lol. 

If you're reading this, I nominate you to do the challenge! It's quite simple, really. I like how it brought me back to memory lane and made me scour through tons of photos I almost forgot about. Reminds me that I have to have them printed out because sometimes, a digital copy just won't do. 





Life lately has been like a black and white photo, the absence of colors and the never-ending road to the dark side. I'm not at liberty to talk about things as of the moment because I feel that it's not the right time. For now, I'd like to leave a lingering thought that has been bothering me for the longest time. Why do all good things come to an end?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget